- Complete Address: Luisita Industrial Park, San Miguel, Tarlac 2301
- Project Description: Solar PV Installation Project for Pioneer Hi-Bred Philippines Inc.
- Capacity: 131 kWp
The Philippine's First Industrial Solar Power Plant Facility located at Pioneer Hi-Bred Philippines, Inc. San Miguel Tarlac was inaugurated today February 12, 2014.. This solar plant facilities are expected to generate approximately 194,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity in their first year, and offset approximately 193,418 kilograms of carbon dioxide emissions. The arrangement for the installation was made through a 20-year Power Purchase Agreement with Exergy Philippines (Exergy) an Engineering, Procurement and Construction project turnkey developer. Exergy is a subsidiary of Phil-Nippon Kyoei Corporation.
Solar PV System Installation Location
- Plant owner: Pioneer Hi-Bred Philippines Incorporated
- Description of Plant: Pioneer Cold Storage Plant 1 & 2
- Installation Description: The Solar PV System will be installed on the cold storage roof ( Pioneer Cold Storage 1 and 2)
- Number of Roofs: Two (2)
- Plant Roof Area: 1260.24 sqm (one roof per plant with dimensions L=80m W = 15.753m)
- Total Roof Area: 2520.48 sqm (2 roofs, cold storage 1 and 2)
- Quantity of PV module: 960
- Total PV module area: 1479 sqm
- Model of PV modulde: DuPont Apollo DA142-C1
- Date Started: October 23, 2013
- Date Completed: February 8, 2014